Designed to revive The Art of Conversation ®, TAOC ® is a fabulous way to have balanced, interesting and meaningful communications. This critically-acclaimed Children's Edition is fun and easy to use; great for developing communication skills and healthy relationships, as well as understanding oneself for ages 4 and up. Contains over 200 communication areas plus instruction booklet. TAOC ® helps children:
- Make friends and be friends.
- Speak well and with confidence.
- Listen with interest and understanding.
- Share ideas and feelings in a safe, non-judgemental setting that facilitates communication.
- Learn about living and gain insights from others.
- Put their complex and developing ideas into words.
- Get to know families and friends, old and new.
- Discuss effectively and respect the views of others.
- Develop compassion for and interest in others.
- Accept that differences need not create conflict.
TAOC ® Children's is highly effective in numerous areas including: Special Needs ESL, Gifted Programs, Anti-Bullying, Language Delays, Literacy and Language Development, Children at Risk, Speech Pathology, and so much more; leading TAOC ® Children's to be praised by Educators, Therapists, Parents and Children.
TAOC ® Children's teaches that differences need not create conflicts; it helps clear pathways and emotional blocks to learning and understanding; and facilitates bonding, integration and attachment.
TAOC ® Children's was carefully-researched, developed and tested; proof of the quality of the end result is its GAME OF THE YEAR Award - Creative Play.