A unique collection of crochet patterns for the 12 birds of Christmas.
Taking inspiration from the famous Christmas carol, Kerry Lord, author of the Edward's Menagerie series and founder of TOFT yarns, has created this unique crochet collection. Including John the Spotted Woodpecker for 12 Drummers Drumming, Lydia the Greylag Goose for 6 Geese a-laying and, of course, Felix the Partridge in a pear tree, this is Christmas fun at its most creative.
- 12 Drummers Drumming - John the Spotted Woodpecker
- 11 Pipers Piping - Nina the Sandpiper
- 10 Lords-a-Leaping - Agnes the Heron
- 9 Ladies Dancing - Loise the Cormorant
- 8 Maids-a-milking - Delilah the Cattle Egret
- 7 Swans-a-swimming - Margot the Black Swan
- 6 Geese a-laying - Lydia the Greylag Goose
- 5 Gold Rings - Gilbert the Pheasant
- 4 Calling Birds - Peter the Blackbird
- 3 French Hens - Ruth the Hen
- 2 Turtle Doves - Beatrice the Turtle Dove
- And a Partridge - Felix the Partridge
About the Author
Kerry Lord is the founder and creative director of the TOFT luxury yarn brand. The yarn brand was born in September 2006, a product of the successful and established family business the Toft Alpaca Stud farm. Kerry is the author of Edward's Crochet Imaginarium and Edward's Crochet Doll Emporium. She lives in Rugby with her husband, children and dog.