Shipping & Refund policy
Shipping around Australia only (thanks to Covid-19) and free local delivery to Parkes and Forbes. To get free delivery in Parkes (NSW) please choose PICK UP option in your shopping cart.
Tracked Shipping is capped at a single charge, not per item.
Please allow 2 weeks for delivery. Refer to the checkout for shipping options.
Refunds, issued only on faulty goods (as defined below) but you must let us know within 30 days. Proof of purchase required for in store returns.
We will obviously not refund on a book that you have already read and didn't like, sorry. You'd be surprised how often people try. Pass it on, make a friend happy.
Please refer to the Australian Consumer Law below:
The Australian Consumer Law
The Australian Consumer Law gives consumers a comprehensive set of rights for any goods or services purchased. These are called Consumer Guarantees, which means goods must be of acceptable quality and fit for the purpose they were designed for. Goods of acceptable quality will be:
- Fit for all the purposes for which goods of that kind are commonly supplied.
- Acceptable in appearance and finish.
- Free from defects.
- Safe and durable.
If our goods or services fail to meet a guarantee, you are entitled to a remedy in an attempt to right the fault (providing the goods were not used in an ‘abnormal manner’). Should your goods fail to be of an acceptable quality due to a major failure, you are entitled to a refund or replacement. A major failure is defined as:
- The goods are significantly different from the description, sample or demonstration model shown to the customer.
- The goods are substantially unfit for their normal purpose and cannot easily be made fit, within a reasonable time.
- A reasonable customer would not have bought the goods had they known there was a fault/defect; or
- The goods are unsafe.